TUX: How to Launch Your First Foundry Orchestration
So you've completed your kickoff call, Foundry Academy Courses, and technical implementation - what's next? This guide will walk you through steps to get up and running with your first Foundry orchestrations.
A good first orchestration should provide some quick wins while also familiarizing you with Foundry's functionality. In light of this, we recommend choosing your desired campaign outcome(s) and then working backwards to determine the right orchestration strategy for you.
Here are a couple of common quick wins customers see when getting started with Foundry.
Since launching ABM . . .
- We've driven a "x"% lift in target account traffic to our site
- We've generated "x" conversions within our target verticals
- We've tracked target account intent and triggered prioritized sales outreach, resulting in "x" new meetings booked
Click one of the results above to jump straight to the corresponding section of this guide!
Display ad campaigns are a great way to boost engagement and awareness within your target accounts. Well-designed ad orchestrations drive target account traffic to your site (from all channels) and provide air coverage for sales, thereby increasing response rates.
In order to launch a display ad orchestration in Foundry, you'll need the following items:
- Target account segment. This can be a list pulled from your CRM, your intent data, or even uploaded as a CSV file of domains (e.g. "apple.com").
- Target persona (i.e. Sales and Marketing, Director+)
- Ad creative. You should have at least the core 3 sizes: 300x250, 160x600, and 728x90. For more info on creative specs and requirements, check out our article here.
- Landing page URL
- Budget. Talk to your CSM about how to add funds to your account!
Once you've gathered the items in this checklist, head over to our step-by-step guide How to Create an Ad Campaign for Orchestrations.
- While display ads will drive engagement lift on their own, we highly recommend combining them with additional ABM tactics to get the best results. Consider pairing a display ad campaign with a call blitz, a Foundry personalization campaign, or even a direct mail program. ABM success is greater than the sum of its parts.
Overlay CTAs ensure that visitors to your site see relevant content and conversion offers right from the get-go. This in turn drives increased website engagement and conversion from your target accounts.
In order to launch a Overlay CTA campaign in Foundry, you'll need the following items:
- Target audience. This can be made up of an account list from your CRM, surging accounts via your intent data, or even firmographic criteria (i.e. Banking and Financial Services)
- A piece of content that will resonate especially well with this audience. For example, this could be a white paper, case study, webinar recording, or blog post.
Once you've gathered these two items, head over to our step-by-step guide How to Create an Overlay.
- For your first overlay campaign, choose a target audience that is relatively broad (>250 unique visitors per month). Even if you've got the best offer ever, you'll struggle to see results if there are only ten website visitors from the target segment.
- If you don't see an overlay template that exactly fits your vision, ask your CSM for help! We can make tweaks to the stock templates so they fit perfectly with your brand and messaging.
Nothing spreads excitement for an ABM program faster than a sales rep saying "Marketing notified me that an account was primed for outreach and now we have a meeting booked for next week".
Foundry tracks first and third-party purchase intent within your target accounts and distills it all into a Smart Score for each account. This makes Foundry a great hub for account intelligence and orchestration. Using this data, our Sales Orchestration Emails allow you to trigger sales follow up for target accounts based on which accounts are the hottest at any given time. They're easy to set up and are a great way to start showing value to your organization.
In order to set up Sales Orchestration Emails, you'll need the following items:
- A list of sales reps (email addresses) who should receive the emails
- An ownership field in your CRM OR a territory breakdown for each rep (states, countries, etc.)
Once you've collected these two things, head over to our step-by-step guide Orchestration Sales Emails: Activate and Discover.