ABM Analytics Module - Salesforce Integration
Triblio's ABM Analytics Module with Salesforce
Triblio’s Account Based Marketing platform scales 1:1 account targeting for pipeline impact. Get Triblio’s account insights live in Salesforce as you run your outbound campaigns.
How it works:
Triblio’s integration pulls first and third-party intent data for known and unknown visitors into a smart panel embedded in Salesforce's account records. For each account, it tracks indicators of purchase intent such as the number of unique visitors, surges in third-party research, account engagement over time, and content consumption. Discover when your accounts are interested and what they’re interested to shape cadences and improve response rates.
How to Install & Authorize Users:
1. Login to your Triblio account and head to ' Sales Activation' in the navigation
2. On the Sales Activation screen, select ' Salesforce Integration (Chrome Extension)'
3. First, download the Chrome extension or send the download link to all users who will be authorized to download.
4. Second, enter the email addresses of the users to authorize. Use the email addresses associated with the user's Salesforce account.
5. The first time you view the Module in Salesforce, you will need to Authorize yourself. In the Triblio ABM Analytics Module panel, click 'Authorize'
6. Once authorized, you will see engagement data loading in the panel.
ABM Analytics Module: The Data
The Triblio ABM Analytics Module will show account activities. The panel view will show the activities of the account.
Activities shown include:
- Web Engagement
- Surging Intent Topics
- Known Visitors
- Top Web Content Viewed
- Account Score & Associated Activities
Here's a video overview of the Module:
How the Data Connection Works
The Triblio Analytics Module rolls data up based on the domain of the account. Domain mappings are determined between Triblio and Salesforce and established in Triblio's Setup Salesforce section. Mapping can be made via more than one field in Salesforce. Activities associated with the account will be rolled up based on the mappings made here. The default mapping is made via the 'Website' field in Salesforce. If mappings need to be updated, the user can update the Account Record in Salesforce with the modified domain and the data will be remapped daily.