Understanding the Account 360 Report
The Account 360 Report gives a detailed view of website visits and ad activities within an audience. This powerful report can give you a both a high level view of the overall health of a given audience and a more focused drill-down into a particular account's timeline of engagements.
You can find the Account 360 report by navigating to the 'Metrics' tab and clicking "Account 360".
- Many Triblio customers use the Account 360 to quickly identify their most engaged target accounts and then highlight those accounts for further marketing and sales follow-up.
- The Account Timeline in the drill-down view of this report is especially helpful when talking to internal stakeholders because it visualizes how many different touch points over time contribute to an account's journey and ultimate conversion to pipeline.
When you first load the Account 360, you will be prompted to select an audience with an account list. After making your selection, the report will then display the summary view.
This view consists of highlighted metrics at the top of the report and a searchable table of account-level activity. To filter the report to include/exclude certain pages on your site, click the 'Filter Web Pages' button at the top right.
Here are definitions for the metrics featured in this view:
- Total Accounts: This is the total number of accounts within a given audience.
- Unknown Visitors: This is the total number of unique unidentifiable visitors on your site that we counted from the list of accounts in the audience over the set date range at the top of the report.
- Known Visitors: This is the total number of unique known visitors on your site that we counted from the list of accounts in the audience over the set date range at the top of the report. Visitors could be known either through importing cookie data through your marketing automation system or through deploying the form tracking segment of Triblio's analytics script.
- Total Page Views: This is the total number of pages visited by all visitors from the list of accounts in the audience over the set date range at the top of the report.
- Ad Impressions: This is the total number of ad impressions served to the list of accounts in the audience over the set date range at the top of the report.
- Ad Clicks: This is the total number of clicks on ads generated from the list of accounts in the audience over the set date range at the top of the report.
- Campaign Clicks: This is the total number of clicks on Triblio personalization campaigns generated from the list of accounts in the audience over the set date range at the top of the report.
Drill Down View
Clicking on any of the accounts listed in the Account List table reveals the Account 360 Drill Down view for that account.
This view consists of an Account Timeline and an Account Activity section.
The Account Timeline visualizes all activities Triblio has tracked for the account over the selected date range. Here are the activities currently reflected in the Account Timeline:
- Web Visits: All individual page views from that selected account (excluding visits from known visitors).
- Web Visits (Known Visitor): All individual page views from known visitors at the selected account.
- Ad Impression: All individual ad impressions served to the selected account.
- Form Submission: All form fills submitted by the selected account.
- Opportunity: All opportunity events (e.g. open opp/closed opp) from the selected account.*
- Intent: Shows for each week the account generated a surge score in the topics that you are monitoring.**
*This metric is only visible for SFDC or Hubspot CRM
**This metric is only visible if you have access to Intent Data.
The Account Activity section contains modules showing IP location, known visitor activity, audience membership for the account, and web activity (URLs visited by the account).
- You can jump straight to the Account 360 Drill Down view for any account by clicking the magnifying class in Triblio's top bar and searching for the account domain.
What to Look For
The Account 360 Report is the place to go for a comprehensive view of what is happening within a given account list. Because of that, the report is campaign agnostic, meaning that any campaign run to any account within the given account list has the potential to show up on the report. The report is sorted by known visitor activity, but you can re-sort the report by clicking on any of the header columns.
By clicking on any of the accounts in the table you can drill into their activities and get a holistic view of their activity.
- Look for accounts with known visitors:
- Click into these accounts to bubble up the known visitor activities from the account.
- Look for accounts with campaign clicks:
- Click into these accounts to see when they engaged with personalizations or overlays.
- Look for accounts that have had a high number of visitors, page views, and impressions:
- Click into these accounts to assess the influence of ads to account traffic. Often, this shows high correlation between ad impressions and increased account traffic to the site.