TUX: Understanding the Account 360 Report
The Account 360 Report gives a detailed view of website visits and ad activities within an audience. This powerful report can give you a a high level view of your audience, while also providing a more detailed timeline of engagements for a given account.You can find the Account 360 report by navigating to the 'Metrics' tab and clicking Account 360.
In the Account 360 report, you have several options to view and compare different metrics for your audiences. Filter by Audiences, Orchestrations, or Tags and the time range of activities you want to view for. Further filter your audiences by either including or excluding particular webpages. After making your selection, the report will then display the summary view. Compare up to two metrics at a time from the options on the left and hover over the timeline for specific metrics on a given day.
Here are definitions for the metrics featured in this Summary view:
- Unknown Visitors: This is the total number of unique unidentifiable visitors on your site that we counted from the list of accounts in the audience.
- Known Visitors: This is the total number of unique known visitors on your site that we counted from the list of accounts in the audience. Known visitors are imported via cookie data through your marketing automation system in an audience. (Or through deploying the form tracking segment of Triblio's analytics script.)
- Ad Clicks: This is the total number of clicks on ads generated from the list of accounts in the audience.
- Ad Impressions: This is the total number of ad impressions served to the list of accounts in the audience.
- Webpage Views: This is the total number of pages visited by all visitors from the list of accounts in the audience over the set date range at the top of the report.
- LinkedIn Impressions: Impressions from a specifically synced LinkedIn campaign. See our LinkedIn article for steps on how to sync over metrics.
- LinkedIn clicks: Clicks from a specifically synced LinkedIn campaign. See our LinkedIn article for steps on how to sync over metrics.
- Personalization Clicks: This is the total number of clicks on Triblio personalization campaigns generated from the list of accounts in the audience over the set date range at the top of the report.
Options to Create a New Graph: Use this option to create your own unique view in the timeline graph. Use the "total" option for the total number of accounts, or the "percent" option to see a percentage of accounts in your audience. Select from the option of metrics and greater/less than a specific value. Your new graph metrics are then ready to be used in the Summary View Graph.
Table View below: See all your accounts from your selected audience and time range listed below in the table view. These metrics are the broken out values that you saw in the above Summary View. Click on any account to see the Drill Down view which contains a more detailed look into the account's activities and engagement.
Drill Down View
Clicking on any of the accounts listed in the Account List table reveals the Account 360 Drill Down view for that account.
This view consists of an Account Timeline and an Account Activity section. The Account Timeline visualizes all activities Triblio has tracked for the account over the selected date range. Activities reflected in the Account Timeline can include:
- Ad Impression: All individual ad impressions served to the selected account.
- Ad Click: All individual ad clicks from the selected account.
- Web Visits: All individual page views from that selected account (excluding visits from known visitors).
- Web Visits (Known Visitor): All individual page views from known visitors from the selected account.
- Form Submission: All form fills submitted by the selected account.
- Opportunity: All opportunity events (e.g. open opp/closed opp) from the selected account.*
- Intent: Shows for each week the account generated a surge score in the topics that you are monitoring.**
- Orchestration: A Sales Notification Email (Orchestration Email Alerts) sent from the selected account. Hover to see the recipient who received the email alert.
*This metric is only visible for SFDC or Hubspot CRM and only if they are integrated from the setup section.
**This metric is only visible if you have access to Intent Data.
The Account Activity section contains modules showing IP location, known visitor activity, audience membership for the account, intent topic surges, and web activity (URLs visited by the account).
Triblio Tip: You can jump straight to the Account 360 Drill Down view for any account by using the Search option on the left hand side column list. Search for the account domain .
What to Look For
The Account 360 Report is the place to go for a comprehensive view of what is happening within a given account list. Because of that, the report is campaign agnostic, meaning that any campaign run to any account within the given account list has the potential to show up on the report. The report is sorted by known visitor activity, but you can re-sort the report by clicking on any of the header columns.
By clicking on any of the accounts in the table you can drill into their activities and get a holistic view of their activity.
- Look for accounts with known visitors:
- Click into these accounts to view known visitor activities from the account.
- Look for accounts with Personalization clicks:
- Click into these accounts to see when they engaged with personalizations or overlays.
- Look for accounts that have had a high number of visitors, page views, and impressions:
- Click into these accounts to assess the influence of ads to account traffic. Often, this shows high correlation between ad impressions and increased account traffic to the site.