Script #1 (h.js): Website Personalization
Script #2 (footer.js): Analytics and Overlay Cards
This script is used to track account activity and deploy slide-in cards, footers, and pop-ups personalized to the accounts that visit your webpage. Unlike the web personalization scripts, these scripts can be deployed across your web pages using your tag manager.
If you do not have the web personalization module, you do not need to add the h.js script to your <head> tag.
If your site has a referrer policy, ensure it whitelists tribl.io or that our script is below your <meta name=“referrer” content="no-referrer-when-downgrade"> tag.
How to deploy scripts:
1. In Triblio, navigate to the ‘ Basic Setup’ page.
2. Locate Step 2 on the page: 'Add scripts to your Webpage'
3. Copy the script in the “Analytics and Overlay Cards script” text area and place it at the top of the <body> tag on all pages (including any landing pages not managed by your CMS) where you want to deploy Triblio campaigns and track account analytics. This can be done via a tag manager.
4. Copy the script in the “Script for Webpage Personalization” text area and place it at the top of the <head> tag of each page where you want to deploy Triblio campaigns.
When deploying this script, keep in mind:
- Placing this h.js script at the top of the <head> tag will prevent screen flicker for your targeted audiences when the page loads.
- Do not place this script using a tag manager, as that will delay its load time and potentially cause flicker