Create a New User Account
1. After logging in to Triblio, in the left navigation bar, click on Setup.
2. The default tab in Setup is the ‘Users’ tab. Once here, click on ‘New User’.
3. Enter the information requested. For Twitter Screen Name, we recommend using your company’s Twitter handle. The Twitter handle is where your avatar will be pulled in from on your account.
4. You can make each user an Administrator. An Administrator has the ability to activate campaigns on your website, change application settings, and modify user rights.
5. For those with SSO options, you will have the ability to enable SSO for new users.
6. Click 'Save' and look for the welcome email with password setup instructions.
Updating Admin Status
An Admin user can change the Admin setting for another user at any time by following these steps:
1. Click on ‘Welcome [NAME]’ in the upper right corner of the app and a drop down menu will appear.
2. Click on ‘Admin.’ This will take you to the ‘Admin Console’ screen with all your team’s Triblio users listed.
3. Click ‘Edit’ for the user whose status you wish to change and a modal will appear.
4. Uncheck ‘Administrator’
5. Click ‘Save’.
Who Should Receive an Account
- Create user accounts for each person on your ABM team. To complete the entire technical setup process, you should also create accounts for:
- A team member who has access to Salesforce
- A team member who has access to your Marketing Automation
- A team member who has access to your CMS and Tag Manager
- A team member who has access to Google Analytics