TUX: How to Integrate Eloqua
Triblio's Eloqua integration allows you to import Eloqua segments for use in your Triblio audiences. You will also be able to pull IPs and cookies you have already collected through your Eloqua efforts to identify "Known Visitors" in Triblio. This guide will show you how to set up and make the best use of the Eloqua integration.
- Authorize Eloqua
- How to identify Known Visitors in Triblio using Eloqua data
- Best practices for using Eloqua segments in your ABM campaigns
- Log in to Eloqua
- Log in to Triblio, navigate to TUX and click "Setup" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- You will be taken to a new tab. Click "Eloqua Setup" from the left-hand menu
- Click ‘Authenticate.’
- You will be directed to your Eloqua account to walk through the remaining implementation steps.
How to Identify Known Visitors in Triblio using Eloqua data
Triblio can use your existing Eloqua cookies to identify known visitors when they visit your site via a Data Sync audience. To do this, you'll need to create an Eloqua list of all known contacts and import it into Triblio by creating a Data Sync audience.
Triblio defines a "Known Visitor" as any website visitor who has previously "raised their hand" by submitting a form or clicking on a marketing email.
- In your Eloqua account, create a new list that includes all contacts and name it “Triblio - Data Sync.” We recommend building this list using the following criteria:
- Any contact that has submitted a form in the past 24 months
- Any contact that has clicked an email in the past 24 months
- Next we need to build a Data Sync audience. Navigate back to TUX and click "Audience" in the left-hand navigation panel (next to the people icon).
- Click ‘New Audience.’
- Name this audience “@Data Sync” and click ‘Create.’
- The audience will be empty. To add to the audience you need to choose a criteria from the right side right 'Add Criterion' menu. For the Data Sync audience, click 'Eloqua Segment'
- A pop-up will appear and you should see a list of Eloqua segments under 'Segment Name'. If you do not see this list, your Eloqua integration may not be set-up properly. Please let your CSM know.
- Search for the “Triblio - Data Sync” segment you created in Eloqua and select it - click save.
You will now see an orange "Syncing" tag on the criteria. This tag will persist until the list is finished importing. This can take up to several hours depending on the size of your Data Sync list. Going forward, Triblio will sync with this list every 24 hours in order to import cookies from newly converted contacts.
Here are a few common ways to use marketing automation lists
in your ABM campaigns:
- Add cross-channel consistency to your email nurture campaigns by targeting your contact lists with Triblio display ads
- Import a list of previously converted contacts and target them with Overlay CTA offers based on persona
- Use website personalization to promote an upcoming webinar to a list of previous webinar attendees