TUX: How to Integrate Hubspot CRM
Triblio's HubSpot CRM integration makes it easy to create and manage target account audiences using your HubSpot data.
- Authorize HubSpot Access
- Map HubSpot Companies to Triblio
- Add Blacklist Accounts (optional)
- Sync Company Records (optional)
- Setup Revenue Report
- Sync Data from Triblio to HubSpot
1. Authorize HubSpot Access
Any user with API access can be used to authorize Triblio. If preferred, you can create a new user just for the authorization process. You can also limit this new user to only access certain fields within Hubspot if you only want the integration to read specific fields.
- Log in to Triblio, navigate to TUX and click "Setup" in the left-hand menu.
- Click "Hubspot CRM Setup" from the left-hand menu to open the Hubspot CRM Management section:
- Click on ‘Authenticate’
- You will be redirected to HubSpot to sign in. We'll skip this step if you're already signed in to HubSpot.
- After signing in to HubSpot, click ‘Allow.’
- Confirm that Triblio is pulling in data from HubSpot:
- Navigate to the audiences tab
- Choose 'Add Audience' and create a new audience
- Select 'HubSpot CRM Accounts' under the 'Criteria' menu on the right
- Click your new 'HubSpot CRM Accounts' audience criteria
- Click 'Add Company Condition'
- Click the 'Field'
- Confirm that your company fields are loading in
2. Map HubSpot Companies to Triblio
- Once HubSpot is authorized, go to the HubSpot CRM Set Up Page and scroll down to step two
- Determine a field to map Triblio activity to HubSpot Companies.
- This mapping is done on the domain level, so choose your HubSpot field(s) where the domain is stored. The standard field is 'Website URL'.
3. Add Blacklist Accounts (Optional)
If you have accounts (i.e. agencies, partners, your parent or child company) whose domain may be listed across many account records, you can choose to exclude those domains from any mappings.
- From the HubSpot CRM Set Up Page, click on the 'Edit Blacklisted Accounts' button
- In the box that pops up, enter the domains of the accounts you would like to exclude from data syncing
4. Sync Company Records (Optional)
Triblio will automatically sync with your account records overnight; however if you'd like to kickstart the process, you can 'Sync Account Records'. Know that this will use HubSpot API calls to sync the records.
5. Setup Revenue Report
Mapping Triblio to your HubSpot Deal records allows us to report on revenue influence directly within Triblio. For example, our Funnel Impact report measures the progression of your target accounts through an account funnel, identifying the pipeline generated via your ABM efforts.
- On the HubSpot CRM Set Up Page, click the 'Revenue Report' tab and then click 'Configure.' You will see the below:
- Configure the below fields to map to the proper fields in your HubSpot instance:
- Deal Pipeline
- Deal Revenue Field
- Deal Close Date
- Deal Closed
- Deal Open
Triblio is able to sync account-level data to your associated Hubspot company records. This information is great at providing an overview of the account's history and can also be used to create custom reports and dashboards for your ABM program.
In the example below, Triblio is syncing "Intent Status" to account records to indicate how much of the existing pipeline is from accounts that are in very active buying cycles (as indicated by research on 3rd party websites).
6. Sync Data from Triblio to HubSpot
Recommended Company Properties
- Account Score (Last 7 Days)
- Account Score (Last 30 Days)
- Smart Score
- First Activity Date
- Most Recent Visit Date
- Is MQA
- MQA Date
- Intent data*
* Intent data can only be synced if Bombora or Neon is a part of your package.
All Available Properties
Note: All properties should be setup on the company object in Hubspot.
Property Data Overview
|Triblio Sync Type|
|Smart Score||Smart Score is a representation of how engaged the account is. It combines 1st party campaign engagement and 3rd party intent signals, assigning a score up to 100.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|# Visitors||Visitors is how many people total have visited your site. Metrics can be synced for the last 7, 30, or 90 days.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|# Known Visitors||Known visitors is how many people, that are known in your system, have visited your site. Metrics can be synced for the last 7, 30, or 90 days.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|# Unknown Visitors||Unknown Visitors is how many people total have visited your site without being identified in your system. Metrics can be synced for the last 7, 30, or 90 days.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|# Pages Visited||This is the total number of page visits by all visitors from the account. This will count all pages your Triblio scripts are included on. Metrics can be synced for the last 7, 30, or 90 days.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|# Ad Impressions||The total number of ad impressions the visitor has seen in the specified date range. Metrics can be synced for the last 90 or 180 days.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|# Ad Clicks||The total number of ad clicks the visitor has seen in the specified date range. Metrics can be synced for the last 90 or 180 days.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|Ad Engagement||The a rollup of all the clicks and view-throughs generated by the given account. Metrics can be synced for the last 7, 30, or 90 days.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|Reach Score||The quality of the reach you are getting with ads at a given account. The score ranges from 0-10, with 0 meaning no reach and 10 meaning excellent reach. This metric includes the size of the account, the number of unique visitors we are getting ads in front of, and the frequency in which we are getting ads in front of them. It can be synced for the last 7, 30, and 90 days.||Number||Triblio Account Field Value|
|Is MQA||If the account has reached qualified levels, they will be marked as an MQA||Single Checkbox||Is MQA|
|MQA Date||The date the account became an MQA||Date Picker||MQA Date|
|First Activity Date||The date an account was first detected engaging with your content. This could be a web visitor.||Date Picker||First Activity Date|
|Most Recent Visit Date||The date an account was last detected engaging with your content. This could be a web visitor.||Date Picker||Most Recent Visit Date|
|Surge Topic Score||The surge score for a given topic over the last week. Note: Make sure to name the property with the topic name in it. Must have Bombora Data for this property to work.||Number||Bombora Intent Data Value|
|Average Surge Cluster Score||The surge average score for a given cluster of topics over the last week. Note: Make sure to name the property with a user friendly cluster name in it. Must have Bombora Data for this property to work.||Number||Bombora Intent Data Value|
|Max Surge Score||The highest surging value across all the currently surging topics over the last week. It can include all topics or a subset of your topics. Must have Bombora Data for this property to work.||Number||Bombora Intent Data Value|
|# Surging Topics||The total number of surging topics over the last week. It can include all topics or a subset of your topics. Must have Bombora Data for this property to work.|