TUX: How to Add Users
Types of Users
FoundryABM has two main types of users:
Admin: ability to create and update campaigns
Reporting: ability to pull reports and view campaign set-up but unable to make any changes
Who Should Receive an Account
- Create user accounts for each person on your ABM team. To complete the entire technical setup process, you should also create accounts for:
- A team member who has access to Salesforce
- A team member who has access to your Marketing Automation
- A team member who has access to your CMS and Tag Manager
- A team member who has access to Google Analytics
How to Add a New User:
- After logging in to FoundryABM and navigating to TUX, in the left navigation bar, click on your profile at the bottom.
- This will open your profile preference and to add new users you will click on 'Admin Console'
- You will then click on 'Add New User' and enter their information in the pop-up window.
- Be sure to check the 'Administrator?' box for anyone you want to have admin privileges. You can also decide if you want this user to receive a weekly report.
- Click 'Save Details.' A welcome email with password setup instructions will be sent to the new user.
How to Update Admin Status
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above
- Find the user whose status you wish to change. When you hover over them options to ‘Edit' or 'Reset Password' will appear.
- 'Reset Password' will send an email to the user to reset their password.
Click Edit to open user details - check or uncheck "Admin"
Click ‘Save Details’.