February 2022 - Release Notes
February release is now live! 🌨❄️🌬
We are getting closer to our Triblio UX (TUX) beta being ready for all of our customers to try! We are also moving into stage three of our NEON offering. Stay posted 😎. In the meantime, check out some of the other parts of the platform that have received upgrades.
Microsoft Dynamics - CRM Integration Upgrades!
The Dynamics integration received the following updates:
- Revenue ReportingABM Analytics Module - The module is back to being embedded on your account page.
- Field Syncs - You can now configure Triblio to write account data points back into Dynamics
- Orchestration Alerts - setup Dynamics sales users to receive Activate or Discover orchestrations.
The Orchestration Canvas received the following update:
- Ability to add Linkedin Ad groups to Orchestration
This release also includes a significant overhaul to our Ads Creative Library.
All Smart Page URLs now have HTTPS encryption as standard
ABM Analytics Module - Smart Page editor has been patched so the Smart Page edit button should function as intended.
- Backend improvements to Overlay deployment logic