Enabling Triblio's Google Analytics Connector for Ads Optimization
In order for Triblio to read your Google Analytics data, you must grant access.
- Log in to your Google Analytics account and select Admin from the left side panel.
- Under Property select User Management
Alternatively, you may select User Management under the "Account" column to grant access to all web properties under the account. This is useful if you wish to pull in data for many of your GA properties.
- Click the plus "+" icon at the top right and select Add new users.
- Assign the new user any of these roles: Admin, Editor or Analyst. If you wish to learn more about these roles, click here.
- In the Add permissions panel, enter the email:
- Toggle on Read & Analyze permissions and finish by clicking Add.