How To Integrate G2 Intent
- Go to the Setup tab in Triblio
- In the Setup tab, click "G2 Intent" on the left
- Enter your G2 API key in the field labeled "API Key"
- To get your G2 API key: Sign in to g2.com, navigate to Product Admin > Integrations > API tokens
- Click Authenticate.
You've now successfully integrated G2 intent with Triblio! Going forward, your Triblio instance will ingest fresh G2 intent data nightly.
G2 intent categories will now be visible in the Audience editor (as the G2 Intent criteria) and the Intent Data report.
- Product Reference Pages: https://www.g2.com/products/g2-seller-solutions/references/emea-references
- Product Pages: https://www.g2.com/products/g2-seller-solutions/reviews
- Category Pages: https://www.g2.com/categories/lead-intelligence
- Alternatives Page Views: Triggered by users that generated a page view on one of your G2 competitors.
- Category Page Views: Triggered by users that generated a page view on one of your assigned Categories in G2.
- Comparisons Page Views: Triggered by users that conducted a comparisons of your company with another in G2.
- Product Profile Page Views: Triggered by users that generated a page view of your G2 Reviews, Pricing, Features, Reference Pages, and Video Reviews.
- Sponsored Content Impressions: Triggered by users that saw an ad impression on G2.