Web Personalization - Technical FAQs
Wondering how personalization will impact your site from a technical standpoint? Check out the answers below.
- How does personalization integrate with our CMS?
- How does personalization affect load time?
- Does personalization impact SEO?
- SEO is based on the content that search crawlers find on your website. Personalizations are not delivered to search crawlers so there is no impact on SEO.
- What about security?
- Personalized content is managed in the Triblio app and governed by user rights in the platform. Only admin users have the ability to launch personalizations or change active ones.
- Can I test in a dev environment?
- Yes, using your Sandbox environment you can integrate to a staging area and test personalizations internally.
- How do I test personalizations on my website?
- Triblio campaigns are each assigned a Preview Cookie that you can use to join the campaign audience for 30 minutes. This allows you to see how a user experiences personalization on a temporary basis.