How To Integrate Drift
Triblio’s Drift integration pushes account data from Triblio to Drift. After integrating Triblio, you will see a visitor’s Account (company) instead of “Site Visitor” when in the Drift conversation. You will also be able to see the name of the company and any other information you choose to push from Triblio.
Steps to Integrate:
- Log in to Triblio and click "Setup" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- You will be taken to a new tab. Click "Drift" from the left-hand menu.
- Toggle to "enabled"
- Click configure - the 'Setup Drift Integration' window will pop-up with the below fields:
- Domain: Enter the domain where you have Drift embedded
- Include Pages: click the blue "All Pages" button to include all page pathways no matter what page the chat is coming from
- Exclude Pages: click the orange "None" button if there aren't any pages you'd like to exclude
- If there are pages you would like to exclude you can use the Regex box to enter the /sub-domains
- Add the fields you would like to push from Triblio to Drift by choosing from the picklist at the bottom of the integration window and clicking 'Add.' Here are the options:
- Note: any location field will pull the location from the HQ and not the active location of the user
- Click Save