What Makes a Successful Creative?
Across all the ad campaigns we've seen, we've found two simple principles for designing excellent creatives.
Make sure you include the top three creative dimensions
They are 300x250, 728x90, and 160x600. Each of these dimensions account for a major portion of available advertising inventory. Leaving out any of them will result in limited reach.
Align creative design and CTA with your campaign objective
- Providing brand awareness air-cover for you SDRs? Make creatives with big logos and messaging tailored for brand recognition.
- Trying to drive target account traffic to your website? Design creatives with a segment-specific CTAs and imagery.
Options for A/B Testing Creatives
- Easiest: Upload all creatives into a Triblio ad group and run them simultaneously. You will be able to see creative level performance on the ads report in Triblio and make optimizations accordingly.
- Moderate: Upload one batch of creatives to start, let them run for a month, swap creatives and then see which ones perform better.
- Difficult/More Accurate: If you are really trying to assess which particularly messaging resonates with accounts, then you can segment the account list randomly, with look-a-like accounts in each audience, then run the different creative messaging to both audiences.
Here are a few examples of high-performing creatives from our own campaigns.