Triblio can connect with Pardot and read IPs and cookies from your lists for targeting. This is a great way to align your Triblio tactics with your email messaging for cross-channel consistency. Additionally, we use your existing Pardot cookies to identify known users when the come to visit your site.
NOTE: You will need to log in to your Pardot account for this setup.
Setup Pardot Integration
- In Triblio, navigate to the ‘Setup’ page.
- Navigate to the 'Pardot' tab.
- Fill in the form with your Pardot email, password, and user key (Pardot > Settings > My User Information > API User Key)
- Click ‘Authenticate.’
Create a Data Sync List
- In your Pardot account, create a new dynamic list (so that it will update with new form fills) that includes all known contacts and name it “Triblio - Data Sync.” We recommend building this list using the following criteria:
- Any contact that has submitted a form in the past 24 months
- Any contact that has clicked an email in the past 24 months
- Back in the Triblio App, navigate to the ‘Audience’ tab.
- Click ‘New Audience.’
- Name this audience “@Data Sync” and click ‘Create.’
- Add a criterion to this new audience by clicking on ‘Marketing Automation. In the ‘Add Marketing Automation Criterion’ modal that appears, select ‘Salesforce Pardot. Click on the ‘Salesforce Pardot’ Audience Criterion that appears.
- After the modal loads (this may take a second), you should see a list of Pardot segments. If you do not see this list, please let your CSM know.
- Search for the “Triblio - Data Sync” list that you created in Pardot and select it. NOTE: You must type the exact, full name of the list to see the result.
- At the bottom of the modal, you can choose to target individuals in this list by IP address, by cookie, or by both. For this list, select ‘IP Address and Cookie’ to fully and accurately track and target your Pardot contacts in Triblio.
- IP Address - includes any visitor using the same IP address as the contact.
- Cookie - includes the specific Pardot contact based on previous form fills.
- Click ‘Save.’
- If the data synced correctly, you will see a green ‘Audience Segment Updated’ in the upper left corner of the screen. Please let your CSM know if you see an error message.