Integrating Salesforce CRM
NOTE: You will need to log in to your Salesforce account for this setup.
1. Authorize Salesforce Access
Before you start, please note that the user who connects Triblio to SFDC will need appropriate permissions for each use case. For complete functionality, ensure the utilized SFDC login can read Account, Opportunity, Campaign, Contact, and Lead objects, as well as write to Account and Lead objects.
1. In Triblio, navigate to the ‘Setup’ page.
2. Navigate to the Salesforce tab.
3. Click on ‘Authorize Triblio.’
If you need to authorize a sandbox Salesforce prior to authorizing production, you can use the 'Advanced' dropdown to select and authorize your sandbox org.
Note: Any user with API access can be used to authorize Triblio. If preferred, you can create a new user just for the authorization process. You can also limit this new user to only access certain fields within Salesforce if you only want the integration to read or write to specific fields.
4. You will be redirected to Salesforce to sign in.
5. After signing in to Salesforce, click ‘Allow.’
6. Confirm your Salesforce account is integrated by navigating to the audiences tab, choosing 'Add Audience', and under 'Criteria' selecting 'Salesforce Accounts', and confirming your custom fields are loading in.
2. Map Salesforce Accounts with Triblio
With Salesforce authorized, scroll down to step two to determine a field to map Triblio activity to Salesforce Accounts. This mapping is done on the domain level, so choose your Salesforce field(s) where the domain is stored. The stand field is 'Website'.
3. Add Blacklist Accounts (Optional)
If you have accounts (i.e. agencies, partners, your parent or child company) whose domain may be listed across many account records, you can choose to exclude those domains from any mappings. Doing this will disable any detected activity from the blacklisted accounts from appearing in Salesforce.
4. Sync Account Records (Optional)
Triblio will automatically sync with your account records overnight; however if you'd like to kickstart the process, you can 'Sync Account Records'. Know that this will use Salesforce API calls to sync the records.
5. Setup Revenue Report
In Triblio's metrics section, there is a report that looks at web ad ads campaign influence on pipeline and bookings. For this report to work, you have to configure your opportunity fields from Salesforce.
The fields to configure are:
- Deal Revenue Field (Standard field to select: Amount)
- Deal Close Date (Standard field to select: Close Date)
- Deal Closed (Standard field to select: Won: Tue)
- Deal Open (Standard field to select: Closed: False)
At this point, the revenue influence report only supports one Salesforce pipeline.
For the report to work, there needs to be live web or ads campaigns and Salesforce needs to be authorized.