Microsoft Dynamics Integration
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics makes creating and updating audiences very easy. For example, if you created an audience for open opportunities, Triblio could sync with Dynamics Opportunities fields. This means that as opportunities change, the audiences will automatically change to match so you don't have to worry about finding and uploading lists frequently.
Authorize Microsoft Dynamics
- In Triblio, navigate to the ‘Setup’ page. Then, go to 'Data Integrations'
- Once there, you will see a section towards the bottom called 'Microsoft Dynamics Integration'. Write in your Dynamics Login URL (i.e. 'triblio.crm.dynamics.com') and in the second input box type in your Dynamics Tenant URL (i.e. 'triblio.ommicrsoft.com').
Testing Microsoft Dynamics Integration
- To ensure that the connection between Triblio and Microsoft Dynamics was successful, after authorizing the integration, go back to Triblio's main app page (app.triblio.com)
- Navigate to the 'Audience' tab in the navigation
- Choose 'New Audience' and name it 'Dynamics Test'
- Once in the audience builder, under 'Add Criterion' select 'Dynamics CRM Accounts'.
- 'Click to Edit' the dynamics audience that populates in and a modal will load up
- In the modal window, first, select 'Accounts' and then click 'Add Account Field'.
- If Dynamics is properly synced, you will be able to see all your Dynamics Accounts fields loaded into the drop-down selector.
With the proper connection, accounts will start populating. The initial account sync may take a few hours to complete while the connection is warming up.